We are fully qualified drivers and pet lovers, providing pet and dog door-to-door transportation to the UK from Romania and even to Ireland or UK to Romania.
If you are moving house for instance you may like us to pick up your pet, board them in our luxury boarding facilities and then deliver them safely to your new home when everything is in place and settled. Avoiding that scary task of ensuring pets don’t escape or become agitated and afraid of the experience.
We can transport your pet by road in a specially adapted vehicle for pets, such as dogs, cats and other small animals. Our pet transport vehicle fleet ranges from high-topped luxury pickups, through to full-sized long wheel-base vans, to ensure total safety and comfort door to door. All of our vehicles are ANSVSA type 2 licensed, air conditioned, heated and adapted for safe transport, to ensure your pet has a stress-free, enjoyable and relaxing journey.
We’ll never leave your pet alone during the journey (including channel crossings if applicable), we stop regularly to check on your pet and dogs will be walked at least every three hours. Safety and comfort are our primary concern to ensure your pet arrives at their destination relaxed and happy.
GOOD TO KNOW before transporting your dog or cat to the United Kingdom (UK) in Romania and even in Ireland or the United Kingdom (UK) to Romania
- No pet, dog or cat, can travel outside Romania/UK/Ireland without a valid International Passport.
- The dog or cat can leave the country, according to the legislation in force, only after reaching the age of 4 months and only after being microchipped and vaccinated with rabies.
- Due to implantation of the microchip it must be before the date of rabies vaccination
- The rabies vaccine should be made at least 21 days before the scheduled start date. It must be written with a pen, it must be signed and paraphrased and it must have a round stamp and secure foil.
- On the day of departure or 24 hours before, the dog or cat must be internally and externally debased and undergo a clinical examination. All these data must be found in the Passport of the animal
- 5 days before the trip we will need all this data to be able to complete in the International Traces System
- Please note that without this information, pets cannot be transported!